Saturday, September 3, 2011

Jam Pack Summer 2011


These are the spedpainting I did over the summer. They are all painted in one hour or less. Not everything are finished to the stage that I would like them to, but hey, when time is up, its up! On the left are painting I did for the "One Environment A Day" blog  our recent grad, Jeff Mazon created to keep us fire up during the break. They are all original expect the last one I used a photo reference cuz I was finally running dry.... Everything else after the first column are screen studies and two of the paintings are master copy of another artist for my attend to play with color. Again, Not every painting is post worthy, but they show my progress and serve as a reminder for mistakes I should avoid.

It's been a crazy long summer trying to improve on my painting skill and finish up a short film, but in the end, the reward is much greater then the suffering I endured.

No comments:

Post a Comment